MSPS Space Reservations
Student groups and organizations can reserve space in the Multicultural Center to hold meetings, study sessions, or small events. Please use the reservation form above to reserve a space in the Multicultural Center.
- Room reservations should be made two (2) weeks in advance of event.
- Select the date, time & location of the event
- Check availability of desired room by viewing the reservation calendar and then complete the reservation request form.
- Reserve rain location if event is located in parking lot.
Other things to keep in mind when reserving a space for your event:
- Determine food budget and what style service best suits your needs. The Office of Multicultural Student Programs and Services cannot provide food for events.
- Submit your order with the Catering Department. Catering will be more th an happy to help in menu planning. Be sure to notify the Catering Department with any special dietary meals.
- Order floral arrangements and centerpieces. The Catering Department can coordinate this for you.
- Arrange entertainment or photographer if needed. This is the responsibility of the event organizer and not the Office of Multicultural Student Programs and Services.